How have we already finished one month of 2021?
With all of the new changes, we want to make sure to keep you up to date with what is happening with the EesySoft EdTech Adoption Platform! Here are some of our new and improved features:
- app.eesysoft.com is home to the NEW EesySoft dashboard. The dashboard has been updated with improved features and simplified workflows to make your life a little eesier. Missed the dashboard launch webinar? Check out this link to watch it now!
- Looking for a bit of help with EesySoft? The Service Desk is at your fingertips 24/7! At learn.eesysoft.com you can find EesySoft help resources and raise a request to our support desk. This is also a great resource for newer EesySofters to accompany the EesySoft Academy
- Want to use the EesySoft inline editor in Blackboard Ultra? Make sure to download our EesySoft Expert Tool Chrome Extension
- If want to know how to activate the EesySoft inline editor within the Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience, check out this support article available on learn.eesysoft.com
- We have updated our styling guide for customizing your Support Center! For Blackboard Ultra users, we have added a new Ultra-styled support center button as well. Check out your options here and let your Customer Success Manager know if you’d like to make any changes!
- To better articulate usage, your Customer Success manager will be creating Quarterly EesySoft Reports specifically for your institution measuring adoption, messaging, and support. These will be emailed out at the end of each quarter of you using our EdTech adoption platform, to show you the progress with your EesySoft campaigns and what you could use within your EesySoft plan to make things even better.
- Finally, if you are a Blackboard Learn customer and haven’t updated to the latest Building Block, make sure to do that as soon as possible. We have some exciting new features coming soon for users on the newest Building Block!
We are thrilled for so many new updates with EesySoft and want to make it as easy as possible for you to have the most advanced version of your EesySoft experience. If you have any questions about these new features, contact your Customer Success Manager!